Egg Tray Production Line
Raw materials: waste paper
End products: egg trays, apple trays, shoe trays, seedling trays, etc.
Applicable industries: poultry breeding industry, animal husbandry, agriculture, carton production industry, printing industry, paper industry
Drying method: natural, brick dryer, metal dryer
Fuel: wood, coal, biomass pellet, natural gas, diesel, LPG
Investment: The actual price is subject to the quotation from the sales manager.
Brief Introduction of Egg tray production line
The egg tray production line is one of the most important applications of the pulp molding machine. It makes the massive production of egg trays possible. Any investor who has resources for a large number of waste papers can take advantage of the egg tray making machine. By changing the molds on the egg tray machine, different shapes of trays can be produced. The finished egg trays are in large demand by the poultry business.
Egg Tray PRoduction line For Sale
A manual egg tray production line uses a small egg tray making machine. It is suitable for investors with low production demand such as homeowners, new starters. The daily output is between 1000-2500.
Semi-Automatic Egg Tray Production Line
Semi-automatic egg tray production lines produce more egg trays than manual egg tray machines. If the daily output of egg trays exceeds 2500 pieces, natural drying is not suggested. To make the production efficient, most investors choose brick drying for the semi-automatic production line since it is cost-effective. The conveying and packing process may still be counting on the manual worker.
Automatic Egg Tray Production Line
An automatic egg tray production line can be utilized for all scales of production as long as the budget is sufficient. It is equipped with the automatic metal dryer or brick dryer and has an automatic stacking machine to gather the finished products.The production capacity and the working efficiency are excellent.
The manufacturing process of the egg tray production line
The production line of egg trays includes pulping, molding, drying, packing four steps.
Make the raw materials (waste paper) into paper pulp that is ready for the molding machine. The main process includes disintegration and pulping. The pulping equipment needed includes hydrapulper, pulp refiner, pulp pump, water pump.
- Put the raw materials into the hydraulic pulper, add an appropriate amount of water and stir for a long time to turn the waste paper into pulp. It then flows into the pulp storage tank for storage.
- Put the pulp in the storage tank into the mixing tank to adjust the concentration of the pulp. The water in the return tank is added to the slurry in the storage tank for further stirring by the pulp refiner. The pulp with suitable concentration is put into the supply tank to be used in the molding system.
This is the key step for the whole egg tray production line. The egg trays are formed by the molding machines through a vacuum filtration system.
- The forming molds on the molding machine(egg tray machine) dip into the paper pulp and absorb it on the surface. The deposited pulp forms wet egg trays at this step. The unwanted water is separated at the same time and recycled to the water pool to work for a new round of pulping.
- The transfer molds take over the egg trays from the forming molds when the paper thickness is enough. It further compresses the wet egg trays and drains out more water.
- The egg trays fall off from the transfer mold by the function of compressing air in the cavity. A conveyor or a manual worker will hold the egg trays and remove them to the next step for drying.
Wet egg trays made by the molding machine need to be dried before they can be used. One can choose natural drying by sun and wind, or construction work of brick drying, or metal cabinet drying. It depends on the total output of egg trays and the investment affordable.
Hotpress machines, automatic stacking machines, and press packing machines are most commonly used in the packing process.
Advantages of AGICO egg tray production line
AGICO offers a one-stop solution for egg tray production from designing to installing. We have built a strong team to support the research and manufacturing as well as the professional pre and after-sales services. No matter you are new or not to this industry, our experts can give you a hand in selecting the most cost-effective egg tray machines and help you make a considerable profit.
AGICO sets high manufacturing and inspection standards for the egg tray production line. The control technology of the egg tray machine production line is mature to ensure the entire line runs stably and safely.
specification of AGICO egg tray production line
|Production line models||Output (p/h)||Pulping machine||Egg tray machine||Drying type|
|Natural drying||Civil engineering||Single-layer metal||Multilayer metal|
Consumption of AGICO egg tray production line
|ZMDT3×1-1000J1||Single layer metal||36.1||22-32||18-28||18-28|
|ZMDT4×1-1500J1||Single layer metal||38.6||26-36||22-32||22-32|
|ZMDT3×4-2000J1||Single layer metal||45.3||37-47||30-40||30-40|
|ZMDT4×4-2500J1||Single layer metal||46.8||46-56||38-48||38-48|
|ZMDT4×8-4000J1||Single layer metal||91||67-77||55-65||55-65|
|ZMDT5×8-5000J1||Single layer metal||100||82-92||67-77||67-77|
|ZMDT5×12-6000J1||Single layer metal||105||92-103||77-87||77-87|